Tuesday, 10 April 2018
Ariana Grande
I started to do some research into Ariana Grande as although her music genre is completely opposite to mine, the age group of the artist is a similar age group to what I am promoting for my music video for, my music video is mainly for young females therefore I opted to research into Ariana as I know that she has a similar audience age group. moreover I started to look at her website to start gaining ideas and inspiration for the website which I will create for my ancillary text as I feel because I am approaching a similar age group I wanted to include conventions of Ariana's website into mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This is the shot list including all of the different shots, angles and camera movements that we want to include into our production. we also...
-
In this question it is asking me to give an understanding of how my ancillary texts will influence my main product into making it successful...

No comments:
Post a Comment